With six months left in our contracts I’ve been thinking a lot about the things that I want to see here before we leave.
I’ve been lucky to see many places in Korea over the five years that I’ve lived here, but there’s still so much to see and do!
I’ve created this bucket list and hope that it will help me to complete all of the things on the list. I’ll update the list and place a link to a blog post when I’ve completely it!
So here it goes…
- Do a temple stay.
- Climb Jirisan mountain.
- Go to three new festivals- 1. Busan Canola Festival
- Do a city view hike in Busan.
- Visit Gamcheon culture village.
- Camp on one of Koreas many islands.
- See the Boseong green tea fields.
- Visit the Haedong Yonggunsa temple in Busan.
- Go back to the Jinhae cherry blossom festival and actually see the bridge. Unlike last time!
- See the terraced rice fields in Hamyang.
- Go to a spa (yes, I know! How have I lived here for nearly 5 years and never been to one!)
If you can think of others that should be on this list, please let me know! I want to see as much as possible in the little time that we have left here!